Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Foto Op!


Hello, Friday!!!!

It's time for me to get out from behind the camera & show my face.

So, here I am.

I just love this set of photos of Walkee & Mommee at the fair!


There is just something so iconic & a bit romantic about a Merry Go Round.

So glad I got a few pics of us together on Walkee's first Merry Go Round ride.


I just love my Audrey Hepburn inspired sunglasses.

But my brother-in-law, Nick, makes fun of me when I wear them.

He always asks if I couldn't find a pair that was any bigger!

This Sweet Peach likes 'em big!  The bigga.  The betta.


Look at that happy smile on my baby's face.  LOVE HIS JOY!

Have a great weekend!

Go Dawgs!!!!

Play Candyland with your babies.  Get dolled up for your husband.  And enjoy every moment!




No comments:

Post a Comment