Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Foto Op



Because this is Friday.

Because I vowed {just last week} to have at least one photo snapped with ME in it each week for a year.

Because I had on NO make up & hadn't even made it out of my PJ's.

This is the silliness that resulted.

We snapped several photos, but this is the only one that really turned out un-blurry.

Boys move constantly!

It wasn't until AFTER we were finished having fun in front of the camera {with our hands all over each others faces} that I asked Walker if he had washed his hands after coming out of the bathroom.

The answer was "NO!"

GAH-ROSS!!!!!!!







ps - Have a great weekend, and GO DAWGS!
the long road

8 comments:

  1. Nice job. It's so hard to take self portraits. this one makes me smile. Joining you from the long road to china.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, & welcome! Have a great weekend!
      Sweetly Yours,
      Bethany

      Delete
  2. I need to get more photos of myself with my daughter. This is too cute! Your son is adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yes, we do live in the ATL area. Just moved from Brookhaven to the northern side of Gwinnett Co, so we're a little farther out now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great to meet another Georgian! Looking forward to keeping up with you on your blog. Have a great weekend!
      Sweetly Yours,
      Bethany

      Delete
  3. Great job on getting in the shot. I feel you on the whole hands thing- eeeeeek.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right!!!! Totally eeekkk! Thank you for stopping by & commenting! Enjoy your weekend!
      Sweetly Yours,
      Bethany

      Delete